Registration of vehicles in the Police following the current legal framework – on behalf and in the name of the client (this service is applicable only for active clients of Evro Broker)
extract from www.i-kat.org:
Services for which you have to draw a numbered ticket:
In order to be services it is necessary to draw a ticket from the ticket machine for the required service.
1. Button "B" – receipt of penalty orders
2. Button "C" – issue of driving license, change or renewal of the control talon
You may follow your queue number (when you are going to be serviced) on the electronic board in KAT. If you are not available when your number is shown, you will miss your turn.
It is not necessary to draw numbers for the following services:
1. Extension of the term of penalty orders, following the one month term – Counter №13
2. File of complains - Counter №13
3. Orders for alcohol - Counter №19 – the customer will need to show an ID document
4. Issue of certificates for control of drivers (penalty and control points)- Counter №31
5. Stamp of documents for recovery of driving license following the 6 month term
6. Issue of international driving license - Couner 31
Necessary documents for video control:
Or what documents you will need when you visit the Video Control Group:
1. ID card
2. Driving license
3. Control talon
4. Summon letter
5. In cases of a sold vehicle prior to the penalty it is necessary to supply a copy of the sale contract.